storage-tools - Additional utilities to manage storage releated tasks
storage-tools provides additional utilities to manage storage related tasks.
"Computer data storage [...] is a technology consisting of computer components and recording media used to retain digital data. It is a core function and fundamental component of computers."
- Upstream Releases: https://get.open-infrastructure.net/software/storage-tools/upstream
- Upstream Sources: https://git.open-infrastructure.net/software/storage-tools
- Debian Releases: https://get.open-infrastructure.net/software/storage-tools/debian
- Debian Sources: https://sources.progress-linux.org/users/daniel.baumann/debian/packages/open-infrastructure-storage-tools
- sudo apt install asciidoc git docbook-xml docbook-xsl libxml2-utils make xsltproc
- git clone https://git.open-infrastructure.net/software/storage-tools
- cd storage-tools && sudo make install
Bug reports, feature requests, help, patches, support and everything else are welcome on the Open Infrastructure Software Mailing List.
Please base them against the 'next' Git branch using common sense.
Debian specific bugs can also be reported in the Debian Bug Tracking System.
See TODO for a list of items to work on.
- ceph-log: store Ceph cluster log as a logfile
- ceph-info: show Ceph cluster information as a website
- cephfs-snap: create CephFS snapshots periodically
- ceph-remove-osd: shortcut for removing an Ceph OSD instance completly